Loving you

Loving you
okay so i do love you but do you truly love me?

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What...

What if I was walking home and he asked me out?
What if I knew that would never happen?
What if I was wrong?
What would happen if that did happen?
What would happen if it was a dream that was oh to real?
What could happen if I was "popular" or "cool"?
What could happen if I could not only read his mind but control it?
What would he say if I died?
What could he say if I died?
What if I died?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I asked you if

I asked you if
What if life was this way and this is how everyguy was? what if I am not one of these girls that a guy would say this too?

If you love me

If you love me
If only someone that I loved love me the same way... if only someone that I knew would know how I feel if only... if only I was not alive....

if i die

if i die
just read the photo