Loving you

Loving you
okay so i do love you but do you truly love me?

Monday, January 25, 2010

From The Heart

Okay from my heart I love this guy but now I like another guy and I don't know if or what i should do about it please please help me I can't tell if I should ask him out or if I should ignore him and never ask him out or if i should love him and have him love me or should i just say hey you know what I am going to take control and do this on my own and then go ask him out and have him laugh in my face and then say no? should I do what I want to or move on and never be loved?

1 comment:

  1. ok you need to go up to this and doing the following.....
    ok hears the thing i really like you (wait for resopnce)
    so i was thinking ....
    would you go out with me
    (he'll jump up and down and say yes baby i ;ove you,m and i've been waiting for you to ask me ever since i saw you dancing) ;0

    ReplyDelete

I asked you if

I asked you if
What if life was this way and this is how everyguy was? what if I am not one of these girls that a guy would say this too?

If you love me

If you love me
If only someone that I loved love me the same way... if only someone that I knew would know how I feel if only... if only I was not alive....

if i die

if i die
just read the photo