Loving you

Loving you
okay so i do love you but do you truly love me?

Friday, December 18, 2009

What now

Okay so i don't know what to do anymore and I really am confused about my gay life should I give up on a guy who wants to be friends? or what... I HATE MY LIFE! Okay so what if everything is a lie and I am not meant to be in love with anyone and no one else is meant to love me back? what if there is no one out there for me? What if I know that the person that is made for me is not even alive anymore or not alive yet what if he is out there, what if he is just hiding from me. What if everyone else knows who my perfect match is except for me? What am I to do about everything out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I asked you if

I asked you if
What if life was this way and this is how everyguy was? what if I am not one of these girls that a guy would say this too?

If you love me

If you love me
If only someone that I loved love me the same way... if only someone that I knew would know how I feel if only... if only I was not alive....

if i die

if i die
just read the photo