Loving you

Loving you
okay so i do love you but do you truly love me?

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I did it!

Okay, well I went up to the dude and I talked to him I didn't say much in fact all I said was "How are you?" and all he said was "Good" so... well I will write more. Hope that all of ma fans write back and let me know what to do about. Should I continue to talk to the guy or should I just give up and move onto someone else. Please write back and let me know if I should or shouldn't move on.....

Okay so as of my last blog you know that I did what i wanted to i talked to him! I hope that he doesn't think that I am weird and all becasue that would be really weird and then i would never be able to talk to him again! Well o'well I don't care what he thinks of me becasue if he doesn't like me for who I am then that is his loss but i really wish he did like me... what if he does like me and I don't know it! OH MY GOD THAT WOULD BE SO SUPER COOL!

1 comment:

  1. i think you should move on and dont make a big deal about it though

    ReplyDelete

I asked you if

I asked you if
What if life was this way and this is how everyguy was? what if I am not one of these girls that a guy would say this too?

If you love me

If you love me
If only someone that I loved love me the same way... if only someone that I knew would know how I feel if only... if only I was not alive....

if i die

if i die
just read the photo